We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. Users should limit children's access to Website.
Non-Commercial and Legal Use
Website is for User's personal use only. Website shall not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors.
User may not use the Website or any content on Website for any purpose or reason which is unlawful or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which may violate federal, state, or local laws or the rights of Company.
Ownership of Content & Proprietary Rights
Company owns and retains proprietary rights in Website. Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Company, its licensors and licensees.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos used on Website are the sole property of Company and/or its licensors. Company's marks include, but shall not be limited to, PICASSO PAWN®, PICASSO PAWN logo®, LIKE NO PAWN SHOP YOU HAVE EVER SEEN™ and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names that are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. All content created by Company included on Website, such as text, logos, graphics, images, java scrip code, HTML code, and other software, is the property of Company.
User shall not:
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of Website, or use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automatic device or similar manual process to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website or to otherwise retrieve or index any portion of Website;
- Reformat or frame any portion of Website;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Company's network or system, or beach any security or authentication measures;
- Falsify any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any content, or in any way use Website to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair descramble, or otherwise circumvent any measure protecting Website;
- Remove or alter in any manner any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right notices contain in or on Website;
- Interfere with other User's use of Website;
- Use any meta tags, hidden text, or metadata utilizing Company's trademark, URL, or other product name without Company's express written consent.
- Impersonate or misrepresent User's affiliation with any person or entity, through pre-texting or any other form of social engineering, or otherwise commit fraud;
- Resell Website, in whole or in part;
- Violate any applicable law, regulation, or ordinance; or
Liability and Disclaimers
User agrees that use of Website is at User's sole risk. Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content on Website nor does Company adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any User regarding Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by User from Company, or from or through use of Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Website.
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM USER’S USE OF WEBSITE OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH WEBSITE, EVEN IF COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON OR IN WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
Users shall not link to Website on third-party websites without the prior written consent of Company.
User agrees that all matters relating to User's access of Website, including all disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. By using Website User agrees to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts located in Wilmington, North Carolina, and waives any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
Information Collection and Use by Company
User has the option to submit personally identifying information to Company through the Website. Such submission is completely voluntary and not required. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT COMPANY MAY COLLECT AND STORE USER'S NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION USER PROVIDES TO THE COMPANY.
A User's personally identifying information voluntarily submitted to Company may be removed from Company records by User contacting Company to request such removal.
User also acknowledges that Company may collect non-personal identifiable information including IP addresses, date and time of use, and browser types from User. Company may use such information to secure information, manage Website, track usage, and improve the overall Website.
User may contact Company through email or Website portal. Company may keep records of any such contact from User.
ND: 4837-5635-1247, v. 3